Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our APRIL FOOL

April 1st was Andy's birthday! He is now closer to 30 then 20 (wow he's old! j/k) We checked Ethan out of school and took Andy to lunch and shopping. The kids got him golf balls, basketball shorts. and a batting glove. Then he went back to work until 8, the kids were excited because they got to stay up late.
When he got home we had cake and presents waiting. I made a lemon glazed cake, it was YUMMY! We invited his business partner and his wife over to eat cake with us. Then he opened Alvin and the Chipmunks ( they kids were also very excited about this) Spiderman 3, and some new clothes. His partner gave him Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the wii. My fam gave him gift certificates and his parents gave him $. I think he had a great birthday ( I hope he did? )

HAPPY BIRTHDAT BABE! WE LOVE YOU!!! You are the BEST!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Avery's just lookin down, tryin to figure out what is goin on.

I miss the kids... I haven't been there all week! WEIRD...

Lover you

The Larsen's said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Avery sure looks cute...and getting big!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

megship said...

Happy Birthday Andy! I met your sister at the hospital when I was pre-registering. She is every bit as nice as you! Your kids are adorable!

luke & sammy said...

Happy Birthday Andy, you card was put in the mail late so maybe you have gotten it by now :) Wish we were there

luke & sammy said...

PS i like your plants

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Happy birthday you old fart!!!!!!!

Jessica G. said...

Mmmmm...cake! Happy (belated) Birthday!

Erika said...

Hooray! I am so excited your have a blog! I'm glad I'm not the only blog geek!

SaraColorado said...

I remember the day Andy was born (not all of you can say that). Marcie came to our bunk-bed (I shared with Todd--the old brown bunk beds) and she shook me a little and said, "Mom is having her baby" and I said, "Ya right Marcie, APRIL FOOLS" and I went back to sleep. Ha! This was the ONE TIME she actually wasn't joking!

We sure loved our little brother Andy...he was such a beautiful baby and kid.

I love you little brother! -Sara