Home is where our story begins.
that dress is amazing, and Haylee looks like a real princess!
This is so my dream as a kid! Aurora is my favorite Disney Princess! Haylee you look so pretty!
Kwincee is going to die!!! Aurora is her favorite favorite!!! That is the most beautiful dress I have seen she is so talented!
Haylee you look so beautiful!!!!
Aren't our kids lucky to have Grandma Mac! Haylee sure looks pretty.
Beautiful. Better keep her locked up
Hey Summer I made me blog private so send me your e-mail so that I can send you an invite. krdowns@comcast.net
That is beautiful! I think that is way better than what they have at Disneyland. We should get the girls together to play princess!
she is a beautiful princess! just 2 weeks and we get to see you guys!
She is just gorgeous! I love the dress, and Ambria will be so jealous. :)
So cute, Adds just saw it and is so jealous!
WOW!!That is amazing! What a lucky lucky little girl!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
that dress is amazing, and Haylee looks like a real princess!
This is so my dream as a kid! Aurora is my favorite Disney Princess!
Haylee you look so pretty!
Kwincee is going to die!!! Aurora is her favorite favorite!!! That is the most beautiful dress I have seen she is so talented!
Haylee you look so beautiful!!!!
Aren't our kids lucky to have Grandma Mac! Haylee sure looks pretty.
Beautiful. Better keep her locked up
Hey Summer I made me blog private so send me your e-mail so that I can send you an invite. krdowns@comcast.net
That is beautiful! I think that is way better than what they have at Disneyland. We should get the girls together to play princess!
she is a beautiful princess! just 2 weeks and we get to see you guys!
She is just gorgeous! I love the dress, and Ambria will be so jealous. :)
So cute, Adds just saw it and is so jealous!
WOW!!
That is amazing! What a lucky lucky little girl!
Post a Comment