actually IN a Quest.....Nissan that is!

I have joined the soccer moms and bought a van, and I LOVE IT! I even want the cute sticker decals of the stick families (I know everyone in Utah County has them, but I think our family would be cute as stick figures)

Doesn't it have a cute bum!?!

ASSIGNED SEATING

even Avery is excited


The console took me a while to get use too but I love the way it looks now:)

It has a sunroof and 4 moon roofs

We are so blessed to have so many nice things!
Do I look like I fit in with the other soccer moms?
Thanks Andy I love it!

And a HUGE Congratulations to my sweet niece and nephew who were baptised yesterday!!! I am so thankful we were able to attend and watch this amazing ordinance performed. We are so proud of both of you for making this decision, We love you both!

15 comments:
that is such a nice van! i love all the sun/moon roofs! i'm sure it's the most tricked up ride on the block ;)no really, it is a nice-looking car!
Look at you!!!! Will you be my taxi from now on!!! Ha Ha New cars are so fun!!!
Welcome to world of Mini-van moms! You look good in white. ;)
How awesome! And I totally agree with the stick figure family on the back. As soon as I get my mini-van, I'm getting the stick figures!
It's way nice! I love how embarrased you got when Nick caught you having the neighbors take your pic in the van! HAHAHA you are too cute!
Welcome to the momma brigade! I was so anti mini van but I will have to say- I LOVE MINE! It is very nice! Hope you are all doing well!
Love ay
HOW EXCITING TO HAVE A NEW CAR! YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!
You finally got the van. I am currently anti-van but know one day we'll get one. Justin on the other hand can not WAIT to get a Honda Oydessy. Congrats on the new car for the growing fam! BTW- love the Britney Spears moment driving with an infant on your lap! :)
Just so you all know....I pulled the van into the street just to take picts of it, and the engine was off when me and Avery got in for a pict. I am so NOT Brittney:)
Oh wow congrats my dear!!! That is so exciting I love those vans I think they are way cute! How functional too! By the way I will do pics anytime call me!
Welcome, welcome, you will love it, it took me a long time to join the family, but I really do love mine! What year is it, it looks brand spankin new, is it?
You do!
Summer, I LOVE your van. I would get one too if Ty would allow it but he still thinks he is too manly to be driving around in a MV. I would love all the space, though. It looks awesome!
I am really excited for your mini-van! It is really cool inside of it! Thanks also for sharing our baptism day with us. It all went so quickly, but it was so nice. I wish we could have spent more time with you while we were there. I'm so done with the sick kid thing. COME SPRING! Well, we love you!
Your van is great! Mykids were so mad at us for not getting one!lol They love riding in my sisters cuz they can movea round.They are so convenient thats for sure.
Post a Comment