Thursday, April 17, 2008

Avery's 1st Haircut!

Everyone says I have crazy hair! So my mom decided to do something about it...
This is so exciting! I feel like a big kid:)
Does the cape fit me perfect or what?
Mom says to cut off this much!
Why are there tears in your eyes mom?
I feel so pretty!
YEAH still long enough to clip a bow in!!! Thanks Jesse we love it:)


6 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

AWWW!! So cute. She looks like she did really good sitting there while they cut her hair. And she is so happy. She looks adorable! You have such cute kids. I love your new van, by the way. I'm jealous. I want to trade my jeep in for a van. I guess I'm turning into a soccer mom, too!

Jessica said...

First haircut! Wow, she really is getting so big. We just did another trim of the bangs at our house. Bentley is getting better about it.

Erin said...

So cute. You can tell she loves beauty days.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

K she looked too stinkin cute with that cape on!!! She was such a good client!!! She must have already learned to love being pampered

Jessica G. said...

I just have to know...is it hard? I mean, it must be soooo difficult knowing that you have the cutest baby in the world. I bet the paparazzi really harass you, huh?

Anonymous said...

SHe is getting sooo big!!! :( It's nice to finally have pictures up of her big smiling face. Can't wait to see her tomorrow... I miss your kids!! :D Love you!

Aunt Ally