Home is where our story begins.
Oh my goodness she is so pretty! Me and Luke can;t wai to see her!
Summer, She is getting so big I can't believe it! Thanks for "reaching out" to us! I love see all you pictures!
Oh Avery is SOOO precious. She is really really cute! Fun for teeth!
That is so awesome! We still have no such luck! (mom is kinda happy about though)
I see it!! And I bet mom can feel it.:)Congrats, Avery! You are such a big girl.
Summer,Ifound you! Hope you don't mind. Your daughter is adorable.She looks so much like Hailey. I feel bad for her and you, teething is no fun! Luckily we haven'thad to go through that yet.
Can't get enough Avery pictures!And congratulations on your tooth, sweetie! Such a big girl! Just don't bite yer momma.
love it when those first teeth come in, its when they come in the secound time, like addies are right know that aren't as cute!:)
Summer, Avery is so big now! She has such beautiful eyes! When are the Shippens going to have a fiesta so I can see all you crazy Skipper Shippens?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so pretty! Me and Luke can;t wai to see her!
Summer, She is getting so big I can't believe it! Thanks for "reaching out" to us! I love see all you pictures!
Oh Avery is SOOO precious. She is really really cute! Fun for teeth!
That is so awesome! We still have no such luck! (mom is kinda happy about though)
I see it!! And I bet mom can feel it.:)
Congrats, Avery! You are such a big girl.
Summer,
Ifound you! Hope you don't mind. Your daughter is adorable.She looks so much like Hailey. I feel bad for her and you, teething is no fun! Luckily we haven'thad to go through that yet.
Can't get enough Avery pictures!
And congratulations on your tooth, sweetie! Such a big girl! Just don't bite yer momma.
love it when those first teeth come in, its when they come in the secound time, like addies are right know that aren't as cute!:)
Summer, Avery is so big now! She has such beautiful eyes! When are the Shippens going to have a fiesta so I can see all you crazy Skipper Shippens?
Post a Comment