Monday my daddy started Softball. Me and my mom went to cheer him on! It started out fun, there were other kids and a dog I could play with. My daddy would wave at me, and give me kisses through the fence. But then...it got cold and windy!

It didn't bother me until my MEAN mommy made me sit in the stroller all covered up! I made sure and poked my head out several times just to let her know how sad I really was!!! I think she got the point because we left before it was over.

I think daddy was as sad as me because they lost:(
It's so hard being little!!!
3 comments:
what a MEAN mommy you have little Avery! I would be sad too!
What a sweet post. And that picture is precious!
It sure was cold. I brought my camera and then forgot to take pictures. As usuall..
Post a Comment