Thursday, April 17, 2008

GIRLS DAY...(with a little Ethan mixed in!)

Haylee: Tuesday we went to lunch and the Aquarium with the my friends!
I brought my brother and sister along too! We ate at Pei Wei...I love Chinese food!!!
After a GREAT lunch we headed to the Aquarium (again)
Me and Camden are going to be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Aunt Katie and Cousin Stacey came too... whoa I couldn't see them, they look just like blow fish:) j/k
Ethan: This is my favorite joke! What do you call a snail on a boat?....drum roll please.......
A SNAILOR! hahahahahahah My mom says I look like a drunk sailor in this one, what ever that means?
Avery: I love Sydney! I can't wait until I can walk around and play with her! We will be bff's like Haylee and Camden!


6 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

Summer,
Where did you get Averys bow. I love it!

Lindy said...

I love the picture of Sidney and Avery--cute little friends!

Erin said...

Ethan doesnt seem to mind "Girls Day". What a good brother.

Jessica G. said...

WHERE is PeiWei? I love that place!

Tiff said...

Im dying over the hair cut I really can't believe how much hair she has! HOly cow - she is so cute!

Angee said...

Wish I could of went.