I can't believe how behind I am at blogging. February came and went in a hurry and I didn't get a chance to show you all the fun things we did. Here is just a few of the pictures I took during Feb. (I took over 600 picts)!

Avery LOVES food! Here she is eating apples and blueberries...YUM!

I am Haylee's room mom for Kindergarten. This was taken during her Valentine class party.

Here's Ethan's gang! I went and found Ethan at lunch after the party! It makes me proud that he will still run up and give me a hug and A KISS, in front of all his friends!

Valentine Shirts! Man...I have cute kids:)

My kids got spoiled! Mom and Dad gave them a piece of cheesecake factory cheesecake, Grandma Mac made them sweet valentines and gave them candy, Grandpa Skip brought Haylee flowers (on the right), and Grandma Kathy brought Choc. covered and strawberries, and caramel apples! WOW, we all had tummy aches at the end of the day.

OK...I got spoiled too! Thanks babe I loved the roses:)

Sam and Jack flew home and we threw him a surprise party! It was fun we had the Peterson's and the Shippen's! Happy 1st Birthday little Jack...WE LOVE YOU!

We hung out with Jack and played for 10 days! It was a crazy week and a half.

The babies love going on walks, until they saw other kids playing then they wanted out so they could join in the fun.

Aunt Ally turned 21! We had a cheesecake party!

10 people...10 different flavors of cheesecake! Everyone agreed the tuxedo was the best.

Avery learned to LOVE her Aunt Sammy. She doesn't go to just anyone. It took about 4 days of seeing Sammy non-stop but by the end her and Sam were best friends!

Haylee got to dress-up as a Storybook character for school spirit day. After a lot thinking... and convincing, she was Little Red Riding Hood. (Cutest Little Red I've ever seen)

She also had a Princess Birthday Party, she went as Cinderella ( Our Grandma Mac makes the best dresses...Thanks Grandma)

Ethan graduated RAD Kids. It was a great program they do at the school to teach kids safety. I think every kid should participate in this program.
February was a fun, busy month. I can't believe March is almost over! I have been tagged 3 times so keep checkin' I'll post those soon. Happy February:)
7 comments:
Fun update! I haven't seen alot of those pictures, love the one of Jack and Ethan!
Fun pictures! It looks like you did have a busy month!
Hey- just cruising the blogs. Your kids are so grown up.
fast forward 10 or 12 years, and it will be Haylee all dressed up for prom like that. She's so pretty.
Glad I made your blog again... i know, I should feel honored
<3 aunt ally
Now thats how to do it! recap a whole month at a time! that way it cuts down on daily minutes of blogging!!!
Hi! glad you were able to stay home yesterday...now I know about your blog! fun stuff! I also left the recipe for those treats as a comment so everyone can have it.
that was such a good update! your little bb is so darling and looks just like the rest of em.
Post a Comment