Monday, November 12, 2007

SUDOKU...can't get enough!

Seriously, can't get enough of it! Andy put it on our computer and I have to do at least a few puzzles a day (mostly while nursing...its multitasking right?) There are a few sites on line where you can compete and time yourself, love that to (but can't be timed if I am nursing, it's bad for my stats) Anyway I think you all should give it a try, it's addicting (kind of like blogging:) )

3 comments:

Breanne said...

Hey Summer, I have to confess, I haven't really gotten into the Sudoku thing, but I honestly haven't really tried it either. I do know plenty of people who are totally addicted though. So my email address is bre8962@hotmail.com.

Heather said...

Plus it will help fend off the alzheimer's so our kids will thank us later, huh?

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I've gotta give these a try. Adam is super into them and does few every day.