Today is Uncle Luke's 25th Birthday! We missed him extra today. We can't wait until your here for Christmas and we can see you again (this long distance thing is horrible) .We are so proud of you Luke for working so hard at school, and still taking care of my sister and nephew. It has been really hard not to have you guys here in Utah, especially on days like this. We hope you had a wonderful birthday and your gift is in the mail (there is one for Jackers too) We really LOVE and miss you...Happy Birthday from your favorite Nieces and Nephew, and all of the rest of us here in Utah!

2 comments:
So nice of you, he is excited to see everyone, he is getting really homesick!
Summer, I was so excited when I saw your comment! Your family is beautiful, I can't believe how big your kids are, they are a adorable! It really has been forever, where are you guys living? We need to get together and catch up sometime.
Post a Comment