Tuesday, November 6, 2007
I miss sleep..
So it is about 5:15AM and I have been awake now for about an hour and a half. Avery has decided that my day should start at 3:45AM. I nursed her and changed her and nursed some more. Then we rocked and sang songs and changed her again, but all in vain! She is NOT TIRED. She is just sitting here in my lap ooooing, and ahhhhing, and smiling. I guess if I have to be up at least she is happy and smiling and not upset and crying. The sad thing is by the time she goes back to sleep it will be time to get Ethan and Haylee up and ready for school. I do love my time alone with her. So today I am sure I will really miss my diet coke (caffeine). Wish me luck and lets hope I can make it through the day a happy mom:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel for you! Good luck!
Post a Comment