Home is where our story begins.
That is so funny, she is going to be a talker like her big sister :) She is so sweet.
My kids and I sat and listened to your kids "oohhh"...Avery's voice is so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Very cute video she is getting so big - don't ya just love when they talk like that!!!
sooo cute! I just love it when they start to get there little personalities! And what there saying is always sooo important!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so funny, she is going to be a talker like her big sister :) She is so sweet.
My kids and I sat and listened to your kids "oohhh"...Avery's voice is so cute! Thanks for sharing.
Very cute video she is getting so big - don't ya just love when they talk like that!!!
sooo cute! I just love it when they start to get there little personalities! And what there saying is always sooo important!
Post a Comment