Saturday, November 3, 2007

Kids say the funniest things...


I was eating dinner, and talking with the kids two nights ago and here was what bug said....


Bug: "Mom when I grow up I either want to be in the army, a spy, or a singer"

Mom: "Really?"

Bug: "Ya, and if I decide to a singer, and if Camden (her BFF) wants to, she can be in my band!"


I laughed and laughed. I love her choices. She makes me laugh on a daily basis ( and scream ) She is really growing up to be a great girl. I couldn't live without her!

2 comments:

luke & sammy said...

Tell Hailee I want to be in her band! She is so funny and all grown-up. Tell her I love her!

luke & sammy said...

Ha ha, I totally spelled her name wrong, I just woke up give me a break, I really do know how to spell it!