The kids school sponsored a free family skate night at classic skating last night. Grandma Kathy came with us to help with Avery so I could help and play with Ethan and Haylee. I tried to convince Ethan to borrow a scooter from someone, but he insisted that he could skate. He has never tried to skate before but he kept telling me, "All you have to do is balance, and walk....it's so easy." Well we got his skates on he stood up, and then down he went. He refused to skate after that and spent most of the time pouting because it was dumb and boring. I never could get to put back on the skates. He finally got a scooter for the last half an hour we were there and had fun.
Where was Andy you ask? He went to the Jazz game with some friends. He came home and said it was so much fun. They sat right behind the basket. Some how his friend got to be an honorary coach so they got special treatment the whole time. They had dinner (a huge buffet) before the game and then got escorted on to the court to watch as the players entered. They were like 10 feet away from the players doing lay ups. He had a great time, although he felt bad he wasn't there to help me with the kids at the skating rink. I think he thinks he could have stopped me from landing on my bum but that is not likely, it's just in my nature to be clumsy.
3 comments:
Sorry about the sore bum, that is never fun. Aside from that, it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Hey Summer, me again, I just tagged you on my blog, check out my blog for the details.
looks like so much fun! Your fam pics are darling. I LOVE naarjie too. Im not allowed to go without Kenny to supervise anymore...
Post a Comment