We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was our turn to go the MacGillvrays for dinner. Andy's mom did a wonderful job on dinner and we really appreciate her for all her hard work in hosting Thanksgiving. Andy's brother and his wife and kids were there also. Always good to spend time with cousins.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving.....here's my list of thanks in no particular order
1. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He works so hard for me and our children. He loves us so much. We have had a wild ride together. He has worked multiple jobs at a time so that I could stay at home with the kids ( at times he would work until 1 or 2 in the morning and then have to be to his day job at 7 ). He has blessed us with the priesthood that he loves and honors. He has supported me through several trials. He has a great sense of humor. He is a an amazing father (he does homework, baths, bedtime, diapers, reads and sings to the kids). He is still a kid at heart. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man by my side. I couldn't have made it this far without him. I love you babe!
2. My kids. They drive me so crazy at times, but they also bring me the most JOY. There is nothing better then their sweet smiles, laughs, kisses, hugs, etc. They make me laugh almost on a daily basis. They are growing up to be great kids. They bring a sweet spirit into our home that only kids can bring. There is nothing better then to listen to them pray, or read the scriptures. They are wonderful examples to me.
3. My baby. She is my own little miracle. I have never felt so much panic, stress, and fear then I have when I was pregnant with her. I prayed every day that she would be healthy and strong. I am grateful for a healthy body that is able to bear these beautiful babies.
4. my Aiden. It feels strange to finally be at a place in my life where I can say I am grateful for that trial. It has been a rough couple years but because of him I fell an increasingly strong desire to make it home to him. I am so blessed to be chosen to carry such a perfect child that only needed a body and didn't need to take the test. I miss him so much that it hurts but I know that he is waiting for me, and I will see him soon. I love to look at his pictures and molds. It brings the spirit right away and assures me that I can make it home.
5.My mom, dad, and sisters. They are the best. They have been there for me through everything I have been through (even the stuff I brought upon myself). I can call on them for just about anything and they will rise to the occasion. My kids love and adore them all. I couldn't do this without you.
6. I have a beautiful home. I am extremely lucky to have such a great home at such a young age.
7. The gospel (but I think that is apparent)
8. Great friends! You know who you are. I can ask my friends for help on anything and they always find a way to do it. They are so great at listening ( and you know I love to talk ). I hope that I am as good of a friend to you as you are to me.
The list could go on and on.....Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving & I have goosebumps reading your list especially about Aiden that is so sweet I'm sure you miss him so much but I am so glad you have Avery now she is so sweet!
It is so nice to know that a good friend is only about 10 steps away!!!! We love you guys!
Thanks for the tears, but I say Amen to your list. Aiden is such a great blessing for our family, he gives us that little extra push we all need sometimes to want to do what is right to make it to him!
Post a Comment