Saturday, November 17, 2007

Haylee's favorite toy

Do I even have to say anything?

6 comments:

Robyn said...

That is so cute! The third child really gets abused dont they! ~Robyn

Tiff said...

That really is so cute! It's hard to see her at first I love it Kwincee would agree with Haylee she loves playing with Khloee how fun I wish I would have had a sister!!!

luke & sammy said...

That is so funny, she fits right in! I think that I forgot to tell you that I love her announcements, she is so sweet. I love that she is up on my fridge! You never sent me a cd did you?

Heather said...

She really is the perfect little doll!

linds jo said...

Did you make that quilt your sweet lil girls on???!!??? Its so stinkin cute...

Jessica G. said...

That has got to be about the cutest picture! I just found your blog (through Robyn) and love seeing all the cute pictures of your kids.