We were starting to think this day was never going to come and Ethan was stuck with his baby teeth forever. He is almost 8 yrs old and in 1st grade (technically he should be in 2nd grade we held him back) He was the last one in his class to loose a tooth! Both of his Best Friends have lost their teeth and have grown their new ones. Poor Ethan is just starting that "awkward" stage but we are so excited it finally happened:)

If you know Ethan then you know he has "eye issues" He could not smile for the camera and show his teeth at the same time (without having issues) so he closed his eyes for the picture! That is classic Ethan!

He lost his tooth on the playground yesterday so he gave his tooth to the recess lady (Aunt Ally) so he wouldn't loose it. Aunt Ally conveniently forgot to bring Ethan his tooth home:( He was sad he did not get to put it under his pillow last night but Ally felt bad and brought it to him today! She told him the tooth fairy would feel bad he had to wait and bring him more money then normal...Thanks Ally! So, how much does your tooth fairy bring per tooth? We need an idea of what teeth are going for now.
GOOD JOB ETHAN! WE LOVE YOU (goofy smile and all)
7 comments:
That is too funny of a picture! Luke says he would be dissapointed unless you guys left at least $100 under the pillow, so good luck. I can't wait to see him in the akward stage!
Good for Ethan! How fun! I think that a big tooth should get a couple of $2 bills (a Mac Traditional afterall)...and then a regular tooth silver dollars and Susan B. Anthony's (another Mac Tradition). Thanks--that made me totally remember what I used to get from my Mac-Daddy-Tooth-Fairy. Of course, adjust for inflation...maybe 3 $2 bills? So excited for him!
Ok, Ok. Ally does one bad thing as the favorite aunt, and she is plastered all over the internet.
:) I agree with Luke... you know how Ethan is with his money
That's great! Funny how we were just talking about it the other day. And then there's Gavin who lost his first at 5. I guess you never know. Maybe this means your family has really strong teeth and won't have cavities. One can only hope...
Hah...your son looses his first tooth and my son gains his first. Summer I can't believe Ethan is almost 8!!! When did he get so big? Where has the time gone?
What is the going rate for a tooth these days? I have no idea! And what if the Tooth Fairy doesn't carry cash? Oh boy...all these things I have to plan for!
We haven't lost that tooth yet, but Im dreading it!
Post a Comment