Monday, January 21, 2008

May I have this dance?

Andy got a Michael Buble CD the other day and was listening to it while we got the kids ready for bed. Everyone was taking their turn helping with Avery and this is how Ethan entertained her! He was slow dancing with her...swaying, turning, and singing. She was loving it. She had big smiles the whole time until I got the camera and then she was to interested in what I was doing.


Still trying to figure out why mom is dancing around us blinding me with that flash?
Can I cut in? Haylee patiently waited her turn to dance with Ethan. Ethan always gets to be the prince, or knight in shining armor, etc. for Haylee. He is USUALLY pretty good at entertaining her and playing the part. It was like Cinderella at the ball.
They kept laughing and laughing together as they tried to figure out how this "partner-dancing" thing worked but I think they picked up on it fast. I tried to teach them how to waltz (because that is the only steps I know) but they thought their way was better...I agree! This is what the good things are made of !!!

6 comments:

Breanne said...

Summer, you kids are so cute! I love the fact that they were all dancing together! What a sweet little family.

luke & sammy said...

So funny, Ethan is going to be quite the womanizer!

Angee said...

So cute! Miss you!

Ashley Eliza said...

this is adorable! love it!

Tiff said...

Thats to funny Krew and Kwincee do the same thing - I love it!

Jessica G. said...

I love that you caught the moment! It's times like that one that make all the other times a little more bearable.