
I was 13 years old when President Gordon B. Hinckley was ordained our prophet. He had a major impact on my life and testimony. I was able to attend the Mount Timpanogos dedication and sit in the Celestial Room on the front row with the 1st presidencies wives. That was only a short time after he was ordained (a year or two), and I was only a few feet away from him, and I can still picture him there. That was a special experience for me in so many ways.
I had a hard time telling my kids that the prophet has passed and we will soon have a new one. President Hinckley has a special place in my heart and I can only wish that my kids will remember him. I have a hard time remembering Pres. Hunter, and I was a lot older then my kids when he passed. I am thankful that he is now with his sweet wife. It was so sad to listen to him talk about her, you could really tell how much he missed her. I can't imagine living that much longer then Andy. Our prayers are with his family tonight.
We Love You, and will miss you Pres. Hinckley!
2 comments:
he really was the sweetest, cutest, loving prophet ever!!!!
Hinckley will always be "my" prophet.
Post a Comment