Monday, January 14, 2008

5 Months....


I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like we had Avery yesterday (but feels like she's been apart of our family forever). She was a sweet 5 lb 11 oz. newborn that has grown into an adorable 13 lb. 1 oz. baby! I love how her preemie clothes were really big on her. She has gotten so big but, yeah I know she's still so little. She loves to talk (well, cooo) and she has learned to grab anything she can get close to. She has lots and lots of personality, she knows what she likes and doesn't take anything less. She loves her brother and sister, they can make her laugh so easy and it takes mom and dad a lot of effort to get a cute giggle. She is an answer to our prayers and we can't believe she is ours...WE LOVE YOU AVERY LOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is definitely the personality of the family. I love her soo much!! I am so glad that I have had the oppurtunity to have such a bond with your kids. I feel like they are my own, and I would do anything for them. LOVES YOU!!!

luke & sammy said...

Who is that anonymous comment from? That picture when she was little is so cute, it makes me sad because I missed her at that stage, but I love my little spit fire neice now!

Summmack said...

That comment is from Ally