Saturday, January 5, 2008

Girls and their dolls

Haylee had an American Girl PARTY! She invited some friends and cousins over for pizza, a movie, and time with their dolls. Haylee asked everyone to come in their jammies (including the dolls:) )They watched the American Girl movie Felicity, and ate pizza, and popcorn!
(right to left) Mary, Riley, Camden, Haylee, Becca, and Erica
Then, they made bracelets.
They had so much fun!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow- I can't believe that every single one of those girls had an American Girl doll. Pretty impressive. I always dreamed about having one and they seem just as popular now!

brit said...

That is totally crazy! I was just one of my storage closets and came across my Samantha doll. I can't believe how long lived those things turned out to be! So fun!

Jessica G. said...

Takes me back to the days of Cabbage Patch kids and the parties I had with my friends! :)

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Looks like Haylee had a blast !!! Those dolls are so fun!!!!

Tiff said...

O.K. so I guess we are totally out of it - Kwincee doesn't even know what an american girl doll is. It seems like everyone Kwincee's age got those for Christmas so crazy you are a good mom for letting her do that, looks like a blast!

Angee said...

Oh how fun. Lilly would have loved that. She has become a dolly and dress-up queen. Miss you guys. Your past Chirstmas and kids looked so fun.

Dawn said...

Hi Summer,
Saw your link on Sara's page and checked it out. Your family is so adorable, I am so happy for you and Andy. Looks like you guys are doing great. The kids are so cute. I really enjoyed reading about you all and your activities. Say hi to everyone in Utah for me, my aunt and uncle and all the cousins.
Love,
Dawn