Monday, January 7, 2008

Get in the Kitchen and Make me a PIE!

Grandma Kathy was making Apple Pie today, and Haylee loves to help. She loves to play with the dough and make cinnamon sugar crust, but yesterday she wanted to make a "real pie". Grandma Kathy helped her with the filling and Aunt Ally helped with the lattice top! It turned out great for her first REAL pie. She brought the pie home to show daddy, then she helped whip some whip cream for the top and served it to the fam:) It was yummy! Thanks Bug...


Ethan had to shove a huge bite in his mouth and make sure lots of cream got all over his face before he would smile for the camera:)

6 comments:

Jen Carpenter said...

WAY TO GO HAYLEE! I am very impressed, and nothing is better than Aunt Kathy's homemade APPLE PIE!

Summer, you are the master blogger! I hope to post soon!

Jen

brit said...

Sign her up for Recipe Club! She's in charge of DesSeRt!!!! Save me a bite...it looks deViNe!

Jessica G. said...

Mmmmmm...pie! Can I have a piece?

linds jo said...

shoot we must have missed our invitation...looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you included me in the pie making. The lattice top is the most important. :)

I love you and your kids more than you will ever know.

Aunt Ally

Heather said...

I love her face in the picture.

Yum!