Yeah...after 2 weeks she finally got her 1st real bath. I was so excited because she hated the sponge bathes, that was really the only time she ever cried.
She acted like she liked it....well she just didn't scream, but she wouldn't relax and put her feet down. She kept holding her legs up and out of the water. How sweet is she in her bear towel? I just towel dried her and got her ready for bed. I didn't "do" her hair, but it is so cute when its CRAZY! I love her hair.
So not that I didn't always think this and I think that maybe because I am not around them all the time now it just hit me again, but looking at all the pictures I just kept thinking that I have the most handsome nephew and the two most beautiful neices in the world!
2 comments:
So not that I didn't always think this and I think that maybe because I am not around them all the time now it just hit me again, but looking at all the pictures I just kept thinking that I have the most handsome nephew and the two most beautiful neices in the world!
I can't believe how big your children are! How cute they are! I don't think I knew you were pregnant so congrats on little Avery! Love, Erika
Post a Comment