This year I had Andy (mostly my dad's workers) build me a garden box on the side of our home. It turned out great. I let Ethan and Haylee pick something they wanted to plant, Ethan picked raspberries, and Haylee picked strawberries. I picked tomatoes. Then they saw a package of sunflower seeds and went crazy. We bought them and Ethan and Haylee helped me plant them. I was not sure they were going to grow but WOW they did great. They are about 7 feet tall and have tons of blooms. The kids are so proud of them we had to show them off! It took several pictures to finally get a picture where they were both opening their eyes. My kids and their eye issues.......

1 comment:
So I think you should pack up all your stuff and move to Kansas and grow a sunflower farm, since it is our state flower and they really have sunflower farms! They look awesome.
Post a Comment