Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MY BUG THE DANCER!

So as many of you know I lost our new camera about 2 months ago. I was completely sick about it because it had a lot of pictures and videos on it I wanted. One of those was Haylee's dance performances! Well after many prayers and hours of searching I found the camera. Of course it was after we stopped looking and started to discuss the idea of buying a new one so we would have it when Avery was born. As luck would have it we found the night before Avery was born ( at like 11 pm) Anyways Haylee had her dance performance back in June but she did such a fabulous job, and got told by several people that she was the star of the show that we had to share the pictures and a video of her performance with you. She actually performed 5 times in 2 days. Her teacher even pulled me aside after the 3rd performance and told how proud she was of Haylee and that she couldn't take her eyes off of her, and she said she felt bad because she should be watching all the kids in the class (GO HAYLEE) We are so proud of her, she worked hard on her performance, and loved the performing part! not to mention the hair, make-up, and costume part!
Haylee's BFF Camden dances with her and they are definitely the cutest ones in the class (and I am byest)But seriously don't they cute in their red lipstick and costumes! They are going to be major trouble in high school!
This is Haylees class in the dressing room before the last performance. Everyone was tired and ready to be done I think so it was hard gathering them together for a group photo, and getting them to hold still and smile. This was the best we could do!
Most of the family came and watched her perform at least once. But she was super excited and nervous for her cousin Mary to come watch. She adores Mary and really looks up to her. She was thrilled that her much older cousin wanted to see her perform. She has great support from everyone! Thanks to everyone who came (especially because you have to purchase tickets)

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Good job Haylee!

Summer, where is she taking dance? :)

SaraColorado said...

I love the pictures! It looks like she had a lot of fun. Funny that you suggested the book Twilight...my visiting teachers were just here and we were talking about it, so as soon as they left, I went and ordered it from Amazon. I can't wait to read it...okay but I seriously have about 11 books that are waiting for me to read them...and yet I'm here typing and working on my blog. Oh well...thanks for the blogging inspiration. I can't decide if I'm going to keep my layout the way it is or change it up. I noticed you changed yours. It's fun!