Proud Mother of THREE!!!
I was looking at all my pictures, trying to decide which ones everyone would want to see, when I became overwhelmed with gratitiude for these little blessings I have been given! Each one of them is so different and unique in their own way. You wouldn't think you could love the next child as much as the one before, but it is amazing how much love you can feel for each one. I am definetly not deserving of these sweet spirits but so thankful they are mine anyway. They are worth all the trouble we go through for them. I just hope I can be as big of an example to them as they have been to me!
2 comments:
She is so beautiful and definately looks like she belongs...CONGRATS!
Summer, Avery is so beautiful!! All your kids are. I can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment