Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kindy-garten here we come!

My 5 lb. 17 inch baby is now 5 years old and about 40 lbs, and is going to SCHOOL! She is beautiful. We are so proud of her. She is growing up to be such a great kid. I always make my kids pose in front of the tree (they think it's weird) but I think it is the perfect spot for a photo...(you know 1st day of school, Easter, Christmas, Birthdays...it's always in front of the tree) But she looks so darling for the 1st of school in her "cool" owl shirt.
Of course Ethan has to pose to even though it's not his 1st day! I have great kids!
BFFs-The girls pose at the bus stop for one last photo before they officially become big kids!
Left to Right~ Myah, Olivia (Livy), Camden, and Bug
The Backpack line! Everyone lines their backpacks up at the bus stop and that is the order they get on the bus. Haylee and Camden were so excited to put their backpacks in line!
The mad rush! The bus pulls up and it is a mad rush to get to your back pack and get on the bus... how exciting! She still will kiss me goodbye even in front of everyone, Hope she never outgrows that!
On her way... she yelled from her window and blew me a kiss goodbye...had to snap a picture. She has been our baby for so long it is hard to watch her get on a BIG bus with all the big kids, and just drive away. I did not cry when she left, but Grandma Kathy came to see her off and just barely missed her, and she cried! I am crying now as I look at the pictures. I was just relieved we made it to the bus on time, Mornings are so busy at our house!
She had a great time at school and couldn't wait to go back again! I miss her...


1 comment:

luke & sammy said...

I love the bus picture, she is a doll! I too can't believe she is five! We are all getting old.