Thursday, August 16, 2007

Daddy's little ANGELS!

We are so blessed to have these 2 beautiful girls! Daddy is hoping Avery will be more of a "tom-boy" than Haylee, but I'm afraid Haylee will never let that happen. She already treats Avery like her own little Barbie.
It was sisterly love at first sight. Haylee is proud of her baby sis. She was extremely disappointed she couldn't take Avery to church on Sunday and show her off, but everyone has told me she shared lots of details about her during primary.
Avery's 1st car ride... (coming home) They made her stay at the hosp an extra night to be on lights....i cried all the way home and most of the night because I left her behind.
Haylee calls this snuggle time. She loves to hold Avery and snuggle. I think Avery likes it too. Are they not the sweetest girls ever?
Haylee has done great with the new baby home. She does prefer to have Gma Kathy with us...Gma gives her the extra attention she is use to getting. I am still trying to figure out how to manage my time with 3 kids. Haylee thought she was funny when she found out that Averys bibs fit her, but she wouldn't leave it on for long once she realized Avery had spit up all over it.
Haylee played beauty shop with Avery, where she painted her toes and with moms help painted Avery's. She loves being a big sister!

How pretty are Averys 11 toes. Haylee says shes lucky she can 3 flowers on her toes when she gets a pedicure. Too bad that will have to change:(
Mom loves the big bows and flowers. Dad pulls them off when ever he sees them, he likes to see the hair not the bow. Most of them are the size of her head, its pretty funny....But she sure looks cute in them!
It's only been a week but she has changed so much. She is looking more and more like Haylee everyday!

I love this funny face!


2 comments:

luke & sammy said...

She is starting to look more like Haylee. They are the most beautiful girls! You are going to be in trouble when they are teenagers:) I miss them! That flower bow is just a little to big for her, it is bigger than her head!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Love the bows! Every little girl should be clobbered with bows! Um..did I mention Haylee has great hair!