Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our Big Walk

I took Avery on a walk today in her stroller. I'm not sure you could even classify it as a walk since we only walked about 6 houses down to pick up Haylee from a friends house. Avery thought it was great, so much to see in this big world! and I love the stroller we got. She was wide awake and bright eyed the whole time, but it was hard with it being so bright. I wish I had little sun glasses for her, but she loved it!


After our "long" walk Avery crashed. She kept smiling in her sleep so I grabbed the camera and then she wouldn't smile anymore:( but she sure is sweet, and the pictures don't do justice to how sweet she really is. (especially when shes sleeping)
We love her!!!
Did you notice there was no bow? It kept falling off....






2 comments:

Jen Carpenter said...

Summer,

I am so thrilled for all of you! She is absolutely darling! I would love to come and see you guys soon! Are you all going to Dave's on the 15th? I hope you are doing well!

loves,

Jen

luke & sammy said...

She is so sweet, I am glad to see she is sleeping with my bear! Love Ya!