I hope it's ok that i drew the names this year. I just need to get started shopping. If you have a problem with these or need to do anything different call me and I will rearrange.
The cousins are...
Mary is giving to Avery
Alex is giving to Rory
Becca is giving to Haylee
Katie is giving to Isabel
Isabel is giving to Becca
Bryce is giving to Ethan
Rory is giving to Alex
Kyle is giving to Jorma
Jorma is giving to Bryce
Ali is giving to Mary
Ethan is giving to Kyle
Haylee is giving to Ali
Avery is giving to Katie
The couples are...(2 siblings above you)
Marcie is giving to Sara
Todd is giving Andy
Sara is giving to Marcie
Andy is giving to Todd
Hope all is well with your families and we miss you. We are looking forward to this holiday season. Love to all
No comments:
Post a Comment