Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been tagged...

Ok Sara I told you I would eventually get to it. My 6 facts/habits are in no particular order.....

1. I am a total klutz (really I fall up the stairs, trip on nothing, can't wear heels because I roll my ankles, etc.)

2. I hate to wash my hair. I only do it when I absolutely can't go another day. (who really wants to redo their hair everyday when you can get up and fluff it and call it good:) )

3. I love projects! I get in way over my head and it drives me crazy, but as soon as one is done I always find another. I love painting and refinishing old furniture, making jewelry, and I am currently working on a quilt for my sister (thanks to my mother in law who without her the quilt would never turn out to look like a quilt just a big messed up pile of material)

4. I call my pediatricians nurse about once a week for a variety of things ( Our nurse Sam knows me by name when I walk into the office and probably has my # memorized because she has to call me back all the time)

5. I love Broadways. When I clean I like to turn on my Broadway Cd's and sing along ( I don't admit this to many because I really really cant sing. Andy laughs at me when I sing to the kids at night.) My favorite Broadway Cd's are Les Miserable, Wicked, and Phantom of the Opera. Haylee knows the words to most of the songs on those Cd's because she gets to hear them so much, and she LOVES the Phantom of the Opera movie. Like mother like daughter.

6. I use to get a Diet Coke with a lemon and a lime everyday (sometimes twice) but since Avery was born it hurts her tummy and makes her gassy. But it still crosses my mind several times a day. I have to agree with Lyndi it really is "Happy Juice" and I miss it terribly ( is that bad? )

Now everyone who has just read this and has a blog you are now tagged! I will be checking...

No comments: