Friday, October 19, 2007

Best $10 ever spent

We have in search of something for Avery to do in the mornings while I am trying to get the older ones out the door to school. Andy usually takes her but then at about 8:30 he has to get ready for and that is also crunch time trying to get the kids to the bus by 8:43 ( I know weird time ) so Avery has to cry it out while she waits for it to be her turn again. It really stresses me out to listen to her scream while barking orders at Ethan and Haylee to make sure they have shoes, socks, coats, backpacks, homework, lunch, etc. So at walmart yesterday I found this mobile for $10 on sale! She likes to look at the mobile on her swing so I thought we could try it! This morning not a peep (unless the music stops, and then you have to run in and wind it up again) and it made my morning a whole lot easier! Andy even stuck around for a few minutes before work and put Avery down for her morning nap....Thanks babe. Hopefully she wont get tired of this anytime soon...




No comments: