Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For Aunt Sam


Aunt Sam is the best shopper we know. She filled Avery's closet with the cutest clothes (no doubt she got for a great bargain!) This one looks so cute on Avery, we just had to post a pict for Sam. We are so sad she's not here to see Avery in all her cute outfits. Thanks a bunch Aunt Sam.

3 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

that outfit is so adorable! I want a little girl!

luke & sammy said...

thanks for the tribute, i am excited to take over Avery's clothes when I have a girl :) She is so cute and has already changed since I left, I miss her. I guess it is time for another countdown on the blog because I come home in a little over a month, yeah!

Tiff said...

Oh Im glad you found me! I just started so I am excited!!! Your blog is awesome I love it! Avery is getting so big.