well, after tomorrow. Avery is getting her 6th toe removed tomorrow. I am really starting to stress over the whole thing. It will be so sad when she doesn't have her sweet toe anymore. Avery has always been my quarky child and her 6th toe was the fun part of her quarkyness! Please keep us in your prayers. I will post more after her surgery tomorrow!
5 comments:
Good luck. Your piggy story cracked me up. It's good that she is little and will probably remember nothing.Man she is growing up fast.
Oh my gosh I love that toe - Good Luck I am sure everything will go great - that really made me cry obviously emotional but that was so cute!
Ooo that video is so cute & touching, boohoo. She is such a wonderful girl. I'm prayin for ya!
I love her, I wish I could have kissed her piggy bye for the last time! I am so glad everything went well! Love Ya!
bers2000so so so cute! I love that little girl so much. Let me know if there is anything you need or want.
Post a Comment