This is Avery's new "cheese" face! It makes me laugh everytime she does it. I love her squished little nose, and her goofy teeth that are showing. She is so sweet, we love her so much!
OH MY GOODNESS, isn't that the cutest face! How is her little foot doing? I didn't even know...until today while reading your blog. I need to call and catch up.
4 comments:
silly girl, no wonder her and Jack get along so well, they are both goofs!
Love her little face! Missed my Avery fix today... :(
She's lookin happy! Yae. Glad she's feeling good & things went well! So are ya comin on the train with us? Way to update the blog!! It's been a while!
OH MY GOODNESS, isn't that the cutest face! How is her little foot doing? I didn't even know...until today while reading your blog. I need to call and catch up.
Post a Comment