We skipped out on Stake Conference (I swear we never do this) and went to the zoo! It was so fun. It wasn't busy or hot. It was Avery's first time at the zoo, she had so much fun. I love to see how excited they get to see the animals. She really liked the monkeys, and the penguins. We had so much fun (and again we never do this type of thing:) )
Please turn your recommends in pronto. maybe if you start living ALL the principles of the gospel your lives will be blessed. Also, we have been with you 5 times on stake conference sunday.
3 comments:
Please turn your recommends in pronto. maybe if you start living ALL the principles of the gospel your lives will be blessed. Also, we have been with you 5 times on stake conference sunday.
that was luke by the way
I can't believe Luke would lie like that! Seriously...we never do things like that;)
Post a Comment