Saturday, August 23, 2008

Taking after Aunt Veda





Yep even the Shippen men like their bling!

7 comments:

megship said...

Quite a couple of hot tamales if you ask me!

Ashley Eliza said...

haha this made me laugh!! love the earrings!

campbellclan said...

Summer! This is Andrea Campbell. I found your blog on Mandie's. How are you doing? It's been a long time. Our blog is www.kacampbell.blogspot.com. Your kids are darling!

Ellery said...

Avery looks like shes saying,"why in the world does he have those on?" she is sooo darling!

Anonymous said...

Summer! If you don't hurry up and get this blog off your dad is going to dis-own you!!! Just warning you. . . Love Mom

luke & sammy said...

Ok I am pulling out the swear words, oh my hell please update your blog, you are killing me!! I think you have forgotten you have a sister 1200 miles away and likes to be updated.

Kevin and Tressa Merrill said...

Summer this is not the first time i have seen this side of your dad!!! you better not pay attention to your moms heed...you better leave it up!! good one...