
I took Avery to Build A Bear, so she would have a special buddy to take to the hospital with her. She picked the bear she wanted in the first 30 seconds of being there. She just fell in love with this cute bear. One of the sales ladies came over to help us and Avery didn't want her to take the unstuffed bear away. She cried when the lady stuffed it. We chose a voice box that says, "I love you, I love you". After the lady was done Avery snatched it back and hugged it over and over. She didn't want me to put anything on it. We named her Patch, because she has a little heart patched on her chest. After we paid the lady gave us some red bows for her ears, and Avery got so upset with lady when she put the bows on. Avery ripped the bows off and threw them on the floor. (have I mentioned she has attitude) Avery loves her bear and was happy to have it at the hospital with her!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment