Friday, August 22, 2008

Playing catch-up.......Date with Grandma!

Ok so I have slacked off in the blogging area (that's not the only area) this summer, and since this blog is our "family history", "journal", and "scrapbook" you get to read about things that happened a while ago, at least until I catch-up to the present....so here we go!


Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Skip have season passes to the Capital Theater. One of the plays for this season was High School Musical! Grandma Kathy invited Haylee to go with her. Grandpa Skip was so sad he was missing it, but he felt happy knowing Haylee "owed him one". When he told Haylee that he was so nice to let her have his ticket she said, "No Grandpa, I took Grandma's ticket and Grandma took yours!" They are so clever:) Haylee had a BLAST! She didn't stop talking about it for a week. Grandma also spoiled her. She bought her a I heart Troy t-shirt. She would wear it everyday, if I would wash it every night. She also came home and told me she had a little tummy ache. I asked her why and she said Grandma took me to get Winger's wings, then we had a milky way, and skittles, and the list went on and on. She had such a great time Thanks Grandma We LOVE you SO MUCH!

~Mom I am respecting your wishes this time by not putting a pict of you on my blog but you might not get so lucky in the next post!~

1 comment:

Marcie said...

HI THERE. SHE'S SO CUTE! I SENT YOU SOME PICS TO YOUR EMAIL SO CHECKIT!! LOVE YA!!