Happy Birthday Avery Loo! I can not believe my baby is 1! She is growing up so fast. We had a fun get together with our family to celebrate. The kids did a pinata and played and then we ate cake and ice cream cones. Avery was so excited about the gifts people brought but she didn't really understand the wrapping. Even on the last gift as I was trying to show her that there was something in the bag she kept looking at me and shaking her head "no" (as if saying I don't want the bag) she was excited when she realized there was a book in the bag! Thanks to everyone who helped make this day special for Avery:) I will post more party picts soon!
WE LOVE YOU AVERY LOO!!!
WE LOVE YOU AVERY LOO!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery Loo!! You are growing up so fast and you are such a cutie.
She is simply adorable Summer! Happy Birthday Avery.
Post a Comment