Friday, August 1, 2008

My baby is getting Baptized!


I can hardly believe it! My sweet baby boy is now at the age of accountability. Ethan is getting baptized tomorrow morning, at 10 am. I can hardly wait. I think I am ready with every one's clothes, shoes, white undies (thanks Lisa). I am hoping I have enough food..... It will be great, for him and me. This is a big step for a mom!

CONGRATULATIONS ETHAN
Mom and Dad are really proud of you!
and you look so handsome in your new suit:)

7 comments:

luke & sammy said...

He looks so old but so handsome! We were so glad we got to be here for his baptism, what a special day!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Ethan congratulations!!! Thank you so much for letting us come to your baptism, and be apart of your special day!! I so proud you made the decision to get baptized, But more importantly your made your heavenly father proud!!! We love you Bud!!

The Kelly Family said...

Wow! What a big step. Congrats Ethan!

Jessica G. said...

Congratulations, Ethan!

The white undies comment reminds me of the time we did baptisms for the dead and one of the guys wore Denver Broncos' boxers. :)

megship said...

Congratulations! That is so crazy! You have done a great job with this kid, Summer!

megship said...

Hey, email me so I can get your email address, and invite you to view my blog. Don't want you to get mad. Don't want to die.

megship said...

Uhhh...forgot to leave my address. Duh. megshippen@gmail.com