I've seen that one before and it's still very touching. Do you think they warn Oprah right before they put the camera on her? They must, that way she can always look interested/concerned and have her chin tilted properly, instead of rolling her eyes, staring off into space or chatting with the lady next to her. :)
6 comments:
THANKS FOR SHARING! It reminds me a lot of "Tuesdays with Morrie". I needed that today!
love ya!
I saw that on Oprah and loved it too! We must be sisters :)
I saw this when it was on Oprah and I was totally in tears. I think about it all the time, when I need to remind myself to be the Tigger!
I've seen that one before and it's still very touching.
Do you think they warn Oprah right before they put the camera on her? They must, that way she can always look interested/concerned and have her chin tilted properly, instead of rolling her eyes, staring off into space or chatting with the lady next to her. :)
I decided on how I was going to get you back for making me tear up during this video...I've tagged you on my blog! Bwahahahah!
Thanks for coming today! I am glad you were there! It was so fun to have all my friends and family in the audience!
Post a Comment