Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've Earned the "WORST WIFE OF THE YEAR AWARD" according to housekeeping monthly


My friend, Breanne, posted this on her blog, and with the request from my Mom I decided to post it too. According to this article from 1955 I am officially the WORST WIFE EVER!!!! I don't think there was one thing in that article that I could say I do on an everyday basis. From now on it is my goal to be a "little more gay", "stop talking, because his topics of conversation are much more important", "bathe the kids before he gets home...so they sparkle like the little treasures they are", and "always remember to take off his shoes and fluff his pillow"! What do you need to work on?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

According to this article, I need to work on everything. It's a good thing I don't believe in it's suggestions. And since I don't, I think I'm doing just fine! (Thank you very much.) I told Justin about this and even he though it was absurd. He was embarrassed for "his kind".

Jessica G. said...

I had an ex send me this when he heard I was engaged. But he's kinda a punk anyway. :)

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Oh my can you even imagine!!! Thanks goodness for womens rights and Non crazy husbands!!!!!

Robyn said...

Classic! This is what Jason expects of me! Is that wrong! Just kidding, he is so lucky if I make dinner at all and as for being gay, well Im always GAY!!

Erin said...

So funny! I think it would be cool if someone tried to actually do this for a day. I really don't see how it would be possible. Imagine cleaning up your kids and all of their toys and then trying to get them and the house to stay that way while you make a fire, dinner, and a cold drink for your husband.
I guess I just don't know my place:)

ALI said...

I suck too. Im winner for worst wife.