Anyone who knows me knows I go all out on my kids birthday's. I love the parties, decorations, and most of all the cakes! I drive myself crazy trying to create the "perfect" birthday, but I still keep doing it. The day before the birthday is known as "CAKE DAY" at our house. Cake Day is where everything and everybody gets neglected because Summer is making THE CAKE! Haylee chose to have her party at the Kangaroo Zoo this year (which was fun but we didn't do our usual b-day things so it felt different) and the party room she chose was a flower room, so we made a flower cake, complete with ladyBUGS for my HayleeBUG (that's what we call her)
13 comments:
Sum, I LOVE IT! So stinkin' cute. I think you should post your other ones too! Your kids are so lucky to have such a great mom! Where is kangaroo zoo? That sounds really cool!
You could totally be on ACE OF CAKES on food network. You are amazing! I love the cake part of the b-day too!
That cake is way to cute to eat! Can't wait to see more pics!
that cake is adorable! I can't wait to see more pics of the party!
Way cute!
Wow! That cake looks great! But I like the cakes you gave me. ;)
Soo cute!!You are awesome!!! Happy birthday bug!!!
Soo cute!!You are awesome!!! Happy birthday bug!!!
That is such a cute cake! I can't wait to see more pictures of her birthday! Hope your havin fun with sammy being home!
That is awesome!
Now post a picture of your cute hair!!!
I am truly impressed! That is amazing! You should go into the cake making business!!!
Wow- I am way impressed by that cake! Way to go!
super cute cake!
Post a Comment