Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Every year daddy's work let's us come and get an early start on candy collecting! My daddy says he likes to show everyone what great kids he has.
Say ahhhhhhh......... Can you guess what kind of candy I ate first?

Then we went to Aunt Marcies, OOPS I meant Ursula's for a quick slice of Grandma Mac's homemade pizza. YUMMY!

Then Ursula came to my house to play and eat candy with me, while the rest of my siblings and cousins decided to go get more candy. Then magically my Ariel dress disappeared! Or my mom took it off so I wouldn't get food on it. Cheese! (Yes, that is the face I make when someone wants me to smile)
Then Obi One showed me all of his awesome Jedi moves.

I wished my mom would let me have more candy for the show...

pshew...


He is the most strong, brave, and handsome Jedi EVER!
Every year we get a halloween picture with our friends Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion.

And where was Aurora in all of this? She magically transformed back into Haylee and refused to change back so my mom could take some pictures, but she still wishes all of you a very SPOOKY, and Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Your kids all look so great. Looks like it was a fun Halloween

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh I am dying over Avey costume she looks so cute I love her hair I am sad we missed you guys this year we came by your house but you weren't home yet!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Soo cute!! I am so glad we got some pics of the kids!! WEll most of them that is!!!

Breanne said...

I love all of the costumes! They are so cute, looks like you had a great Halloween.

luke & sammy said...

Love Ethan's moves, can't wait till he teaches them to Jack :) The kids look great, wish I would of saw them!

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Hey Summer. I found your blog, hope you don't mind. Cute costumes. Your kids are adorable! I'm grateful to have a neighbor like you. Have a great day!

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Halloween. Everyone looks great in their Halloween costumes. I love Little mermaid's hair. Hey, I just made our blog private, so send me an email at ryan.jen.kelly@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

megship said...

Ok, Avery looks so freakin' awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair! What a cutie. I cannot believe how big she is! It's ridiculous that we see each other once a year. Lame.