Sunday, November 23, 2008

We love to dance

Haylee had a benefit dance concert last night. She did so great! She danced in 2 different dances and did awesome. Avery always starts dancing when Haylee does at home, so it was only natural for her to get up and start dancing as she watched Haylee. So, here is Haylee's dance team "the mini's" doing their routine, and Avery's version of it:)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, Avery has some serious skills!

luke & sammy said...

don't tell me evolution didn't happen, avery's a little monkey! Our little Haylee bug has turned into some hot stuff!

Jessica G. said...

Cute, cute! I just love dance recitals.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

good job bug!! You did so good!! And looked soo cute!!!

Jessica said...

Wow! Avery is totally a little monkey. That is too cute. And great job Haley!

Jessica said...

This past summer when I saw Avery do her "crawl," I couldn't believe it. She could move! Guess what? Kaden has decided to do the same thing! :)