Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally after, 1year, 3 months, and 2 weeks... Avery slept ALL night!


Avery slept 11 hours last night, without waking up once! She went down at 9:00pm last night and woke up at 7:57am! Yeah for Avery!
Good Morning Baby...Stretch
Kisses through the bars

Can I please get out now? If I say "cheese" will you stop taking pictures and get me out?

and do you know the ironic thing? After 1 year, 3 months, and 2 weeks, I still got up twice last night! Guess some things will never change:(



***Sorry about all the shadows and fuzzy pictures. I got my Christmas present early and haven't learned how to use it yet***



5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Hooray for Avery! (and for mommy!)

The Larsen's said...

Hey Congrats!!!! Cohen just started to sleep through the night a few months ago!!! I hope the new baby is better on me. Love you gal!

luke & sammy said...

Yay for Avery! She is pretty sweet after a good nights sleep!

Marcie said...

She is sooo dang cute!! But this is a major milestone & miracle, cool!

Erin said...

Yay! Isaac was about a year when he finally did it but he gets up so early that I still don't feel rested.