Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Funny Blooper

Aunt Ally: Haylee what do you want to be when you grow up?
Haylee: a vegetarian
laughs from everyone in the room
Aunt Ally: do you know what a vegetarian is?
Haylee: no, what is it?
Mom: it is someone who doesn't eat meat
Haylee:what? what do they eat?
Mom: lots of vegetables, salads, that kind of stuff.
Haylee: they don't eat fruit!
Mom: yeah, they eat fruit, veggies, nuts, just not meat that comes from animals
Haylee: why won't they eat meat?
Mom: because they think it is mean to kill an animal so they can eat it.
Haylee: oh, I'm not gonna be that!

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Yeah, I'm with Hayley on that one..

B said...

Hi Summer! So cute. This is so fun to catch up on your family! We have a blog too but it's private. If you'd like to, send me an email at rebecca.soderquist@gmail.com with your email address so I can send you an invite. I'm so glad all is well! What a sweet family!