Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kid Quotes..


Yesterday we were trying to figure out where Haylee had put her home reader book. Aunt Ally was with us and I asked for everyone to jump up and help find it! Haylee is the queen at shoving things were they don't belong so the book could have been anywhere. I started to describe the book to Ally and Ethan.
Me: It's about five inches square has a spider on the front and is paperback
Haylee: and a paper front mom! (as she rolls her eyes at me like I have no idea what I am talking about)

These kids keep me laughing all the time:)

7 comments:

luke & sammy said...

that is my haylee bug, I love the eye roll!

Jessica said...

What! She's not old enough to be rolling her eyes at you. Don't scare me like that! That's not supposed to start until much, much later - like age 20 right?

Ashley Eliza said...

She is a dolL! thats so funny!

Anonymous said...

She gets the eye rolling from Aunt Sammy. . . she knows what I'm talking about huh! Love Mom

Erin said...

Haha!

megship said...

Holy crap, they start the ol' eye roll that early? I'm doomed. I think Macie gave me the eye roll yesterday...

Jessica G. said...

and a paper front! Too funny! Oh, the joys of our posterity...