I was SHOCKED to find out it was 9 month Birthday! Then I got so EXCITED for my big day... I had to make sure my hair looked good..... and then it was off to the Dr. I went!
I weigh 15 lbs. 4.5 oz. I am in the 2%....Hooray for being on the charts! I am happy and healthy and life is good....how could not be with those baby blues and golden locks?
That is the greatest hair ever. Does it take you hours every morning to do her hair? With three girls' hair to do every morning, how you do get out the door?!
Hey there! She is too dang cute! In the 2 percentile?!!! My babies are lucky to be under the 100th! I wouldn't know what to do with a baby that small :)
13 comments:
I love it, how cute is that!
her hair is so fun! One more week!
Her hair is so freakin cute I love it! 9 months how crazy is that we are getting closer to a year every day I can't believe it!
Happy Birthday and congrats on winning my unofficial "BEST POST EVER" award. That was just too cute!
I love her bed head!!!!
That is the greatest hair ever. Does it take you hours every morning to do her hair? With three girls' hair to do every morning, how you do get out the door?!
Hey there! She is too dang cute! In the 2 percentile?!!! My babies are lucky to be under the 100th! I wouldn't know what to do with a baby that small :)
What a cute little hair-do! I can't believe she is so old already :)
Oh man, that hair is seriously sweet. She is such a punk rocker!
she is seriously so dang cute!! i love that face!! not to mention the hair!
Oh my goodness Summer, Avery is SOOO cute. Love the hair, I bet it takes all night to do!!! ;) She really is a doll face! Love you sweety!
So freakin cute, now if only she wouldnt cry when i hold her. i am gonna have to work on that.
yay! happy birthday avery... she is so darling
Post a Comment